This is the place to find all information regarding the AMWU Women's Committee!
The Victorian branch Women's Committee is committed to addressing the issues impacting women in our workplaces and coming up with strategies to ensure all women are safe and respected at work.
We’re involved in campaigns such as:
- Ending non-disclosure agreements that silence sexual harassment victims
- Family and domestic violence leave
- Mental health leave
- Reproductive leave
We have regular committee meetings at our Melbourne office or online via Microsoft Teams if you leave regionally (the first Monday of each month) and encourage any female and non-binary AMWU members to come along.
If you're interested in getting involved or want to find out more about the Women's Committee and what we do, please email Courteney Munn on [email protected] or call 0457 250 554.
The next meetings of the Women's Committee will take place on:
- Monday 7th August, 4:30- 6 pm in-person or online
- Monday 4th September, 4:30- 6 pm in-person or online
- Monday 2nd October, 4:30- 6 pm in-person or online
- Monday 6th November, 4:30- 6 pm in-person or online
- Monday 4th December, 4:30- 6 pm in-person or online