- World Cancer Day 2017 - new information from world health and safety expert - Dr Takala - shows that cancer is the most common work related disease
- One person every three days - the link between diesel and cancer. See our Info and Facts sheets page for more information
- Cancer Council of Australia have launched a new web site with information about Cancer and Work
- As a result of 60 worksites visits and lots of activity by AMWU officials and members, WorkSafe Victoria has issued a fact sheet on the safety of onsite welding. The fact sheet is useful around the country. Check it out here
- Victorian Ombudsman brings down damning report on Victoria Workers Compensation insurers
It's No Accident is the quarterly health and safety newsletter of the AMWU. We always welcome suggestions on content.
Click on the name to see each newsletter.
February 2017 - 10 Golden Rules for work injury/illness - open up the centre pages and put it up on your union notice board