On Thursday 4 April 2019, AMWU members will be making phone calls to other AMWU members in marginal federal electorates to talk about why it is so important to vote for a party that has endorsed the Change the Rules agenda.
We need to change the rules so people have jobs they can count on. That means:
- Fighting back against casualisation with permanency conversion;
- Ending labour hire and sham contracting rip-offs;
- Stopping the exploitation of temporary visa workers;
- Investing in apprenticeships and vocational training; and,
- Procuring from local businesses first, to create local jobs.
Join us from 5.30 on Thursday 4 April 2019 at UnionsWA Level 4, 445 Hay Street Perth WA 6000. Use the signup form below to register.
Sign up to our newsletter to find out the latest on our campaigns and work.
Jan 25, 2019
Each year across the country the AMWU holds forums for its Delegates. This year, the...
Jan 24, 2019
It’s now three weeks into January and your new year resolution to drink less, go...
Jan 21, 2019
21 January 2019 The Australian Manufacturing Workers’ Union has welcomed the announcement that, if elected,...