Auto technicians deserve respect for their skills and profession.
We have years of experience in the auto industry, and we know that most auto technicians feel like they have a lack of respect at work and have a lot of questions about their career and rights. Many aren't sure who they can ask for help and information.
Auto technicians are skilled and professional workers, in a fast-changing and high tech industry.
All auto technicians deserve a better deal at work.
From our experience in the industry, we know that most auto technicians:
- Would like a trusted voice to help with their career and rights at work
- Aren't sure what their entitlements are, in terms of things like overtime pay or sick leave
- Feel they deserve more respect and a better deal
- Often get frustrated with repetitive work and have no opportunity to do different things
- Don't have their skills and professionalism recognised
That's where the Auto Techs' Organisation can help.
As a member of the AMWU, we can provide you with the information that you need to get respect at work and a better deal.
You can speak to us confidentially over the phone, through this website or even in person if that's what you'd prefer. We can meet you at your workplace or we can meet you somewhere else - it's up to you.
This website is your first step to getting a better deal.
You can JOIN the Auto Techs' Organisation securely online, whenever you're ready - on your phone, tablet or computer.
You can SIGN UP to learn more about what the Auto Techs' Organisation can do for you
You can READ MORE about some of the WINS that the Auto Techs' Organisation has had.
You can read some information about some of your RIGHTS AT WORK as an Auto Technician.
You can find out MEMBER BENEFITS of joining.